Friday, April 24, 2009

Love is Colder than Death

I don't understand why Teaneck is always the last town in Bergen County to have Spring Break. However, the 88 degree wether we're supposedly having tomorrow almost makes the wait worthwhile. Anyway, I finished the painting I had to do for my Design, Composition and Color Theory course (Will upload pic as soon as technologically saavy little bro shows me how to). Was somewhat satisifed with the end result but not as impressed with myself as I would have liked to be. I'm sure a lot of young artists who are still honing their skills can relate to this. Abvout 50% of the time I feel like destroying my work. I guess my neuroticism is somewhat good though - it pushes me to improve upon myself and experiment with new media and subject matter. Anyway, since I've been so caught up with take home tests, SAT prep and frolicking in the beautiful April air and didn't really devote that much time to my artistic endeavors, I'll leave you with this gorgeous new picture of Alexa Chung that I found on The Fashion Spot.

The picture is either from Bazaar or Jalouse, I think

0 comments: